Autoplay function are for CD and USB drive when you inserted it in the drive. If you have not turn off the autoplay function, do it now. A lot of viruses / threats launches its attack from the autoplay function. Here is a way to turn off autoplay :
- Clik Start and go to Run...
- At the Run prompt, type gpedit.msc and click OK.
- Go to Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > System
- Locate the "Turn off Autoplay" at the right pane
- Double click it and Select Enabled, and choose from the drop down box to "All drives"
- Click OK button and Close Group Policy Editor